.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Optimistically Speaking

I must admit that I am an unwavering optimist. When I look at situations, it is my nature to find a way to succeed and to thwart those that present the opposing view. I will gladly and willingly take their most dire fears and work to find solutions, but I can not join with them in their dark tunnels. That is not my way and never will be my way, because I hate dark tunnels.

The achievement of success starts with the belief that one will succeed. It is not rational or practical to think that success starts with the vision of failure. The way to ensure success is to take all of the possible failures and establish a way to protect oneself (or ones initiative) against them. For each failure potential that you plan or craft a solution for, you can do nothing but become even more adamant concerning your ability to succeed.

Anyone that says that pessimism is a hallmark of good planning should be cast into the dark tunnel of their most dreaded nightmares and only pulled free when they repent for having such an ill advised beginning. Take your fears and concerns and use them as weapons against their occurrence. Take your commitment and use it as a light to illuminate the path to success, taking careful aim at the snipers that attempt to darken your path.

Success is a given if the vision is clear, the team is skilled and the march to the goal is done with one step in front of the other, always keeping sight of the finish line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home